Sunday, November 29, 2009

New to blogging

I have read and followed (without ever officially creating any accounts) many different blogs and have always been amazed at how well people I know can express themselves. I have to admit that I am slightly intimidated with the thought of others being able to read my thoughts and possibly/more than likely pass judgement.... Call me crazy all you want but you are not the first and wont be the last ;) but this is why I have decided to create and try my hardest to maintain a blog, to get over my fears of what others think about me and my life and at the same time voice my feelings and thoughts.

So please be patient with me as I stumble around while learning how blog. Also please feel free to give me any advice or words of wisdom that you think will make this easier for me :)

I am going to assume this is where I end this ramble and start a new one about me!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! Here's the kicker: there are NO rules. You do it however you want or however your followers demand. (I have been known to call out a friend or two for not updating).

    ReplyDelete